3/29/08

.





A few years ago my daughter was given a set of photography textbooks, describing the ins & outs of all things camera related, how to develop your own film, etc etc, darkroom stuff, etc etc.

All I know is, they were chock-full of really interesting pictures, such as the one above.

I tore it out carefully so as not to mess up the book, then stapled it to my wall. Then I got busted for it. When my daughter asked me where it came from.

The thing is, those books lived under her bed and only got used when she needed some information. And this poor man in the photo and his beautiful message was being forgotten.

I had to save him.
The caption under the picture said something like, "A cobbler uses his storefront as a message board", or something like that, then it went on to describe the lighting, contrast, etc.

I had to tear him out. This Cobbler has been living in my Bible for a few years now. So he's gone from a photography instruction book to the Bible and now to Myspace.
And I am here to say that where there's a will, there's a way. To get it out, what you got to say. Whatever that may be.

Blog Archive