3/29/08

.


I realize I'm repeating myself, but there's a reason for that- my last myspace page has disappeared for no reason. So I went and cut and paste some of my other blogs I want to save, here. Just in case. So what? What are you going to do about it? I have an idea: how about YOU start a blog that has roots that tap into the recesses of your very soul, your bones even, and see if you can stop.

It's impossible.


I will most likely continue to repeat myself here and there until the cows come home.


Besides, some things are worth repeating. You know, why do I go to so much trouble to explain myself? I think it's cause I always have so many of my own quetions floating around in my head, that I assume other people do too, and I also assume they want detailed answers, when the truth is, they don't, and the reality is, blogs such as the one I am currently typing are pointless.


I'm in a bad mood. I was thinking this morning, maybe I can make a new rule for myself: When in a Bad Mood, don't blog, just draw, and post the drawing instead of a blog. I might start doing that. So if you ever see a string of nothing but drawings, take that to mean that I'm in a foul mood and it might even be your fault.




Blog Archive