3/28/08

.


Alright, this is it. I'm going to OWN this blog like nothing you've EVER seen. Gonna fill it up like your plate at Pancho's. Not only that but I'm not going anywhere else, ever. And this decision does not come from maturity, no, it comes from the realization that it might be annoying to click on all those links. But surely you understand.

Guess what I did today. Just guess. I used the string from my tea bag as dental floss! And it worked! So why not just use tea bag strings? Why buy floss? That's one more thing I'm xing off my list. Just as soon as I get a paycheck again, and actually have a list.




Speaking of the grocery store. All I did was tell my mom I was sick yesterday, and BAM! You should see the kitchen counter. 2 bottles of Mr. Pibb, 2 packages of Jello, 1 box of Ritz crackers, 2 bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies (Brussels and Milano, my favorites), 2 cans of chicken noodle soup, oranges, and a new gallon of milk. I think I got better just by looking at all of it. I'm 38 years old and my mommy brings home goodies for me when I'm feeling bad. It's her thing. I really need to get it together and get a place of my own again before I get so comfortable I never leave.

But watch: Just as soon as I do, the chaos will start all over again, plummeting me into the dark tunnel of turbulence and doom, which I will eventually find my way out of, scraping and groping, eventually emerging with more experiences to tell, forcing me to blog for another year and inflicitng it on society at large. Oh wait I already did that.

I love you, whoever you are.

Blog Archive