3/29/08

.





A few years ago I was shown something in the form of a vision regarding someone I knew, it showed me the state of her mind, and although it was really creepy, it helped me know how to pray for her. I'm sharing it here for the usual reason, in hopes of it benefitting someone else.

This is what I saw: I was inside a large barn, it was airy and open, and as I looked up towards the ceiling I saw a loft that ran the length of the back wall, and a staircase leading up to it. Then it zoomed-in on some pictures that were taped to the wall, on the wall above the loft~ they appeared to be vintage Christmas cards, decorated with glitter and angels & other religious scenes. I sensed that it was some kind of attempt at religion, or that these pictures and ideas were somehow being used as substitutes for the real thing, a real walk with God.

Then...the creepy part. Then I saw her, the one who the vision was about. She sat laughing and talking, and was holding a cut-out of a manger scene, with Mary and Joseph standing side by side, then of course the baby Jesus below them. This cut-out thing was attached to a popsicle stick, and she was holding it,talking, laughing.... that is, until the cut-out was flipped around, and the outline of Mary and Joseph now turned into something else: imagine two people standing side-by-side, envision the outline of two heads together. When the cut-out was flipped around, the outline of where the two heads were on the other side now became the two bumps on the top of a black hat, being worn by a grinning, disgusting, ignorant demon. It was now a puppet that she was playing with. The "flip side". And when this vision came to an end (thankfully) I heard in my spirit, "CHILD'S PLAY!"

I prayed about it and understood that she was settling for things that substituted a real and abiding faith in Jesus Christ. "Lofty" images of angels, admiring the beauty and concept of them, believing but not trusting and not applying Biblical truth to your real life. And as for the puppet~ as it turns out (and I had no idea at the time), she used to make puppets and participate in puppet shows. I also knew she was into the Harry Potter books and other forms of entertainment that involve black magic and occultic principles. And the fact that the setting was in an open, airy barn- her mind was "open and airy". There IS such as thing as having too much of an open mind, especially when it comes to Biblical truth. ("If you don't stand for something...")
So, naturally, I began to intercede for her in prayer, that God would show her the areas in which she's being deceived, and if needed, allow her to see/experience some real interaction with the dark side in order to stop taking it so lightly and see what she's toying with.

A few months later, she said she thought her home was haunted, that there were some strange disturbances going on, and so she started praying about it. I never asked her any more about it so I don't know where that went.

I feel strongly that the people who think occultic entertainment is just for fun have never truly had an encounter with it. Ignorance is the only thing that would cause a person to enjoy anything of a dark nature. Once you have seen and tasted true evil, especially when it has it's eye on you, personally~ you won't view it as "child's play" ever again.

It's real, real, real. I've had lots of experiences with demons. I tell those tales few and far between, because it's not such an easy topic to discuss.

Anyway. Please. I beg you. Toss Harry Potter into the trash (or the fireplace- it's fun!) and please, admiring angels is for the birds. Stop admiring their beauty and start focusing on what they are here to do- COVER YOUR ASS from the dark side! If you like angels so much, why not make their job a little easier and clean up your life and stay away from things that compromise your spiritual integrity. Stop and think about why they exist. They protect us. From what? Think about it!

I just don't get people who love the thought of angels but totally disregard demons and the reality of hell. You can't have one without the other. If you see an angel on a wall, on a painting, on top of a tree- stop and think about what they were created to do.
Hell is real. I am very passionate on the subject. Here's a page I put together on it.
(the page is actually part of a story I wrote)

Blog Archive