3/29/08

.




Horse Soap

• BOLDNESS (noun) The noun BOLDNESS has 3 senses:

1. the trait of being willing to undertake things that involve risk or danger
2. impudent aggressiveness
3. the quality of standing out strongly and distinctly

(that's from the dictionary. I just had to post it there to motivate me.)

He keeps trying to inspire me with horses. I am not a horse person. I'm more of a turtle.
This is getting funny and it seems to be a growing theme, so I better write something about it. Writing always carries me over the bridge. From one thought to the next. And until I acknowledge this current Horse Phenomenon in my life I'll just remain here, on the wrong side of the bridge.

Where to begin?

Well first of all, in '06 I had a vision of Jesus, He was on a horse, and it was incredible. He was being serious and sort of letting me know that it was time to get it together.
Then a few months ago, I was complaining to Him about something, and He informed me that I have "been like a wild stallion all of these years..." (and He didn't mean it in a good way.)

Then, a few days ago, I had a vision of a bar of soap, wrapped up in a white package, sitting beside the computer, and written on the package in big black bold letters it said "UNBLOCK MY BOLDNESS." The soap said that. Well not the soap, but the package.

Boldness. Oh no not that theme again. I thought we'd already been through that one. I got knocked down by a fireball preacher man because of a lack of boldness one time. But that's a different blog.

So about the inspirational soap. I was pondering this, why did it say "unblock"? And why soap?
Soap cleanses, so I was thinking, what do I need cleansing of that might be blocking boldness? Then I remembered. The Bible says that being timid is a sin. Which surprises me, because I always thought it was nice to be timid. I guess that's an after-effect of years in Catholic school. We were threatened by ruler-weilding nuns all the time. Well not all the time. Just in math class. And just one nun. She was the meanest nun in town. I'd be sitting there just minding my own business and then suddenly out of the blue I'd hear CRRAACCKK!!!!! on my desk, it was her ruler, slapping down hard on it just to snap me out of my daydream. It's because of this that I failed at math.

But back to the soap. So I could tell that Jesus was reminding me that I'm supposed to be speaking out and not goofing off. And then! This is the funny one. Yesterday I had another vision about soap, this time, it was in the shape of a horse! A little white horse made of soap. On the bathtub edge. For me to use.

Bathtub! Another recurring theme in my dreams and visions over the past year! Just last month I saw my bathtub in a vision, it had a metal bar going across it, it was put there to KEEP ME IN!!!!
This time has been a time of "purification".
("You have chosen your purification...")
If you don't know what I mean by that then you just really have a lot of catching up to do. There's no excuse anymore not to know every morbid and fascinating detail of my life.

SO.....watch out, cause I'm being busted for not being louder. Or whatever He means by boldness. I have to really look into it and investigate.

But about the whole horse theme. They keep popping up. And the funny thing is, I don't identify with horses. I think they're funny and sort of stupid looking.


Just a heads up, that I might be getting more and more annoying.

Blog Archive